My ideal life
One of these days a freind asked me (in context of marriage), if I felt 'alone' coming home to an empty house with no one to welcome me. I thought over this and seriously said 'no'. That set me thinking as how different my 'ideal' life would be from others. I decided to frame it out in this post.
In my ideal life, I should be working in a R&D company with a single studio flat in a preferably European town. I would get up in the morning, brew my own mega-cup of tea and sit over a newspaper for few mins with a large crust of my favorite bread. I would finish it and read my favorite book in the loo. I would then go to my office, work with a bunch of creative and happy people, give great outputs. I would have my lunch in an open air cafe. Finish with awesome coffee and head back.Finish my work and go back home, change into running gear, go for a run , come back, take bath and fix myself a great salad/soup. I would then read a book, finish any office work and generally kill time on the net. If freinds are over, we would have a nice beer and dinner..otherwise I would go to bed.If weekends are free I should have sufficient moolah to trek/visit places and pursue photography. Sometimes I should be able to find time for sketching and painting. Once in a year I should go out for a really long trek with my camera. I would frame good enough prints of my pics and hang it around my apartment. My freind circle would be small but nice. No stupid social obligations or family functions. I should earn enough to pay my bills and save a little for my retirement and insurance. I would preferably have a cheap car and an expensive cycle.
the coming home part really doesnt figure...
Tall order?
Comments
You can't be young forever. .Man is a social animal and we all need a companion. .just some food for thought :)
Btw loved the article.