Senseless Rambling

 The stupidity and the josh with which my generation has created monsters in all honesty and in all their evilness, we will have to pay for it someday. And that payment will come at a cost where it will lead to a lot of issues. It's easy to blame women and it is correct to blame women for this shit that we've gotten into. 


But men also equally by their lack of interest or control and the lack of any kind of planning strategically have let things go so bad. I think the shit started with grandfathers behaving very arbitrarily and like bullies and leading to very bad generation of fathers who were basically brought up without any guidance leading to a class of sons which is our generations and these sons just not knowing what hit them faced with changing societies, the need, the guilt, the terrible guilt they carried of seeing stupidities of their fathers, of their grandfathers and the shit they produced, the Gen Zs, the Millennials or whatever you call it which I don't believe are basically a generation or something just media labels or whatever. You just see this helplessness and the combined stupidity and bravado of successive generations producing and spawning more mistakes one after another. 


What I see and what I see around is it's alarming not for me but I mean for people who have invested so much. It's like when I ride a bike, I'm a single guy, I can afford to be reckless which I should not be but when I see families riding without helmets with kids perched on the tank, I realise they have got more to lose yet they're not interested. How can this be possible? I see the same here. 


I mean how can you be so nonchalant and so unbothered when your kids are getting destroyed, when they're in trouble, when they're in pain? I mean I see my generation and I see a fuck up they created so bad that we will reap these consequences for a long time and the consequences won't be a catastrophe or something. It will just be the saga of being exploited by people who are smarter than you for a longer time. I mean the way things are, it's just sadness and tension all around for nothing. 


We have put these kind of ideas into their heads which we have not found the end or consequence of it. It's like we have put them on a path on which we just know the first two steps yet had we thought about slightly longer we would have realised the hundredth step would lead into chasm and we are pushing them on this path tacitly. What we see right now are just products of bad upbringing, careless upbringing, misguided upbringing and I'm sick and tired of crying out from the rooftops that what you're doing is very wrong and at some level you will face it.


It's like me saying to that guy riding without a helmet with a two-year-old person on a tank top of a bullet or a bike that buddy if you're riding at 90 and you suddenly brake your kid will start flying out. But then I realise that guy is just senseless. I mean he's just the senselessness of doing anything and everything which has characterised my generation. 


I think that's a word that kind of characterises my generation of Millennials or my generation of Gen X or whatever you call it. The total senseless idiots who are incapable of thinking three steps ahead of their decisions and these idiots are such foolish men that they'll keep on laughing because nothing affects them. It's like they are just a body for eating and shitting. 


The way they talk, the way they behave, the way they produce, the way they deal with people, the way they deal with wealth, the way they deal with women. It is just sickening to see this kind of animalness in this generation. In a way the generation they have birthed are better than them.


You would feel ashamed to be called part of this generation which I mean it's very sad to see these kind of stupidities. I mean just wasteful. Just wasteful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solitude ki maa ki aankh - hampta pass trek

Why i hate Abhishek Bachhan!

Compromise