Sunday, December 30, 2007

As i wandered about

As I wandered about ..
Lost and confused ..my mind loopin in its own turns
Returning to the came cross roads and takin the wrong turns again..
As i wandered about .. I stumbled and fell
I kicked dust and dust kicked me..
I tried to find truth and truth played hide and seek ..

As i wandered i came across many a lovely sights ..and ignored them
I saw pain and suffering and failed to be moved ..lost in my own world.
I tried to forget and forgive ..and maybe saw a logic in doin so..
I tried and tried and tried to put it all behind ..

As i Wandered ...
I lost count of time
Of relations of love and honesty..
I lost myself ... and hurtled towards a chasm that opened its hungry black mouth

And as I wanderd ..
I came back to the crossroads ..and asked myself..!!
Am i such a weakling..
And theni picked myself up..dusted the old memories..
I called out to the stallion of my inner hope and strength

and rode out stridently ...
Not for a moment wandering
but for an eternity of searching...

2 comments:

Yemula Pradeep said...

was that your own poem??? - pradeep

Pi said...

of course..original crap he he

Indian men

 Sometimes the truth is rather painful to discover and even more painful to admit. The kind of behavior that Indian men, especially the ones...