Sunday, December 30, 2007

As i wandered about

As I wandered about ..
Lost and confused ..my mind loopin in its own turns
Returning to the came cross roads and takin the wrong turns again..
As i wandered about .. I stumbled and fell
I kicked dust and dust kicked me..
I tried to find truth and truth played hide and seek ..

As i wandered i came across many a lovely sights ..and ignored them
I saw pain and suffering and failed to be moved ..lost in my own world.
I tried to forget and forgive ..and maybe saw a logic in doin so..
I tried and tried and tried to put it all behind ..

As i Wandered ...
I lost count of time
Of relations of love and honesty..
I lost myself ... and hurtled towards a chasm that opened its hungry black mouth

And as I wanderd ..
I came back to the crossroads ..and asked myself..!!
Am i such a weakling..
And theni picked myself up..dusted the old memories..
I called out to the stallion of my inner hope and strength

and rode out stridently ...
Not for a moment wandering
but for an eternity of searching...

2 comments:

Yemula Pradeep said...

was that your own poem??? - pradeep

Pi said...

of course..original crap he he