Sunday, October 24, 2010

Buy me some..please!

Buy me a toy train ..
a train that chuggs out on a chocolate station..
A train that gets me to go anywhere I want..
just a toy train..just a toy train..

A toy train, a new cycle..gold ,love..
Buy me buy me buy me..
Wats the price ..who cares..
Buy me..

People are selling ..
and selling cheap..
selling all they care for..
They are selling..cmon buy me some!

Buy me a road ..I dont care..
Just buy me the road...
And I dont want the one with asphalt..
I want the one with the golden pavements...cmon buy me one

And dont tell me u cant buy..
Dont tell me that u cant pay..
I have seen the money on u ..
I have seen the drool of the sellers..cmon buy me!

Dont worry..someday I will pay u back..
I can sell myself..its no problem..
Its ok..no problem
Everything here is for sale..

I really dont mind the price..
Believe me I really dont..
Some one to buy ..some one to sale..
O wat a wonderful world !

No comments: