Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekend Requiem

Its sunday night and I dont want it to end..
The saturday is over and so is the sunday..
Its all clear today ..but I dont want it end..

I dont want to see the monday sun..
I dont want the zombie run..
I dont want the ride to office..
I dont want the formal slide..

I want this night to stretch to eternity..
I want want this night never to end..
I just dont want a piece of action..
I want all of the weekend ..

Its sunday night and I dont want it to end..
The days perhaps will..perhaps this night..
Perhaps some days weekends will be weekdays ..
Perhaps time will bend ..

And those days will be the happiest of my life..
Till then leave me ,my friends ..
To cry over a spent week..
To cry over a happy weekend..


1 comment:

Ruchir said...

YE SUNDAY NIGHT AND I DONT MIND IT ENDING....COZ IM ON A PAID HOLIDAY...WHERE THE RULES ARE ALWAYS BENDING...BUT HOLD ON SIR....U MIGHT AS WELL GLOAT....WADDYA ENVYING ME FOR...COZ YOU SAILED IN A SIMILAR BOAT :) :)