Friday, August 18, 2023

The art of Dying

 What happens when we sleep ....? What exactly makes that 6-7 hrs go away from your life 

(no dreams sleep).  Its like suddenly you go 'off' ' and become alive next day...its really strange as to how you 'die' mentally and again come back...

Is it the same for death. ? Seeing people in hospital, seeing dead people wheeled out of ICUS, accident victims...I frankly dont know if I am mentally comfortable with the idea of death.

Its all around us and every moment of our confident lives is a probabilty of death ...its right there . Yet I dont think I am ready to digest the idea of me dying...What I am scared of is the pain and suffering before the death...and what exacty is the most painless way to die ?

How will death come to me ? will it be 3 seconds of instant pain or a long suffering between life and death?

I dont know...the surety of life actually seems very fragile ,very weak....

No comments: