The sad fact

A freind of mine asked me..dont you feel lonely  ? I thought about it and told him ,I and you are both lonely ,its just that I know it. You think you have people.who love you, just stop earning for a day and we will see how yout family reacts. 


It is the the painful conclusion that people do not love you for what you are. They love you as a transaction. Not only pthers but your own also love you if you get something to the table.

Its a really hard hitting fact that a man will never be loved as an individual,he will be loved as a transaction. sadly he will realise it too late and continue to burn himseld for people who he thinks love him.


They dont. He is useful. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why i hate Abhishek Bachhan!

Solitude ki maa ki aankh - hampta pass trek

Compromise