Friday, February 28, 2014

tomorrows sky

Today is a bad day..
A grey day..
Today is a day of noises and babble..
There was always a day like this..
There were darker days..
Worser days..
Today is a bad day..
And its not the only one..
Today is not clear..
Today is a blur..
But there is always a tomorrow..
Tomorrow is a day of rise..
A day that always..always comes after
Today will be your day..
Maybe many more today's will be yours..
massless molasses ..you will have my today..
You will win today..
With your gabble and teeth..
But you have made a mistake..
You have thought of today..
You have been winning ..
And that makes you smile..
But you have made a mistake..
You always had..
You don't have tomorrow ..
For tomorrow is the day of rise..
Tomorrow is the day I flew..
Always..
Above you..much above you...
And I will ..
Yes..I just have a sliver to hold on..
Yes ..I just have my truth..
But it will see me thru..
It always has...
The slush has hidden your weakness ..
The slush has given you the mass..
But a sliver I have will see me through..
It always has..

You can laugh at me..
You can laugh at the sliver I clutch on to..
Its a small sliver..
Its only you to miss the iron in it..
The silver will take me through..
And you will see..
Long after today..
When you still will be staging your mini plays..
I will be in the deluxe seats of the play..
For tomorrow is the day I rise..
Tomorrow is the day I fly..
Count the pennies today..
Its all you will have..
Tomorrow I will have the sky..

No comments: