Reading the ARTHASHASTRA
I read both the KAMASUTRA and ARTHASHASTRA from this site which I will mention later. I cant express the feeling that I am struck with on reading these masterpeices.
So little of human behaviour changes.
Just replace the "Kings" of Artha shastra with "Prime/Cheif Minister" or replace the words "Public Women" in Kamasutra with that of "Glam Girls" and its eerily familiar territory.
It seems nothing changes over centuries.
This is the gist of Artha shastra
And this is the link to the site
http://www.bharatadesam.com/literature/kautilya_arthashastra/arthashastra.php
The reading on KAMASUTRA is after this post...
So little of human behaviour changes.
Just replace the "Kings" of Artha shastra with "Prime/Cheif Minister" or replace the words "Public Women" in Kamasutra with that of "Glam Girls" and its eerily familiar territory.
It seems nothing changes over centuries.
This is the gist of Artha shastra
And this is the link to the site
http://www.bharatadesam.com/literature/kautilya_arthashastra/arthashastra.php
The reading on KAMASUTRA is after this post...
Comments